House and amenities
On three floors, the home offers a bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette suite at ground level. Also on this level is a covered atrium with full-size woodburning cooking fire opening on to a terrace and pool. On the next level is a kitchen equipped with every requirement of the gourmet cook and an open plan dining and living area with picture window views on all sides. On the next floor are two spacious bedrooms, each with a bathroom, luxuriously fitted with marble-lined showers.
The interiors are flooded with light and enjoy wonderful views of Montone and the surrounding countryside from every window. The architect owners have ensured that the house is comfortable in all seasons: in the summer heat, the cross-ventilation is excellent, the windows all have integral screens, and the rooms are fitted with ceiling fans; in winter, the combination of underfloor heating and a large open fireplace (in which a very efficient Jotul woodburner has now been installed), along with excellent insulation, keep the house evenly and comfortably heated.
- Sleeps 6 in three bedrooms, each with private bathroom
- Fully equipped and furnished
- Cook's kitchen with Ilve oven, island work bench, dishwasher, two underbench fridges, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker
- Fireplace in living room with Jotul woodburner
- Underfloor heating
- Ceiling fans and screened windows
- Television, DVD player, sound system, iPod docking station
- Wireless internet access at no extra charge
- Private pool
- Ample parking, sealed access
- All linen including pool and bath towels provided
- Bosch washing machine and dryer
- Cot, highchair and baby bath provided
- English-speaking key holders
- Cooking fireplace in ground floor atrium
Bacciana has broadband wireless internet access (included in the rental rate)
In the heart of the Upper Tiber Valley . . .